Kingsway Church is still worshipping God and proclaiming the Gospel. Though, now in different ways through online church. We thank God for the technology that enables us to connect with each other. Because of this technology, there are still many ways to get involved. Find out more below!
New to Kingsway? Get in touch with us via hi.kwy.ch.
Christ-centred community is a central part of Kingsway Church. Life Groups (or Loops) are where we gather during week nights and on Sundays.
How do they work? On a weekly basis, Life Groups:
- Share life through regular fellowship
- Meet virtually before and after Sunday services to encourage each other
- Explore the bible together through weekly bible studies
- Pray for each other and the world
- Enjoy social events and games nights
Interested in joining a Life Group? Life Groups gather on Tuesday night, Wednesday night, Thursday night, and Friday morning.
Register to join a Life Group by completing this form.
Kingsway Church's Kids Program is all about empowering parents and engaging kids in the Gospel. Our weekly resources help parents to fulfil their responsibility: to teach and lead their children in the way of Jesus.
What's included in the program? Each week, families can access:
- Sunday videos to watch during the sermon
- At home learning activities to do with your children during the week and
- Saturday KidsLoops for your children to fellowship with other children.
Want to join the Kids Church program? Get started by: