RETREAT 2017 INFORMATION
DATE: 6-8 OCTOBER 2017
VENUE: TOPS CONFERENCE CENTRE
ADDRESS: 51 Bendena Garden, Stanwell Tops NSW 2508
FRIDAY: BY 7.00PM
SATURDAY VISITORS: BY 8.30AM
SUNDAY VISITORS: BY 9.30AM
PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE DESIGNATED REGISTRATION DESK ONSITE FOR CHECK-IN.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your Bible and a pen
- Umbrella / rain coat
- Personal Medication
- Jumper and / or Jacket
- Sun Screen / Hat
- Covered shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Linen: 1 base sheet + top sheet or sleeping bag & pillow case. Linen hire is available by prior arrangement.
- Bath Towel
- Clothes for each day
- A doona and pillow is provided on every bed.
- Linen (sheets or sleeping bag, pillowcase), towels and toiletries must be
provided by guests
- No dinner provided on Friday night 6th October
- If you are driving, plenty of onsite parking available. Our parking team will be providing directions
- Please make sure you arrive before the arrival times above
- If you have indicated that you require a pickup, you will be contacted by Monday/Tuesday next week.
- If you have indicated that you can provide transport, you will be contacted by Monday/Tuesday next week.
- If you have questions/inquiries regarding transport, please contact Michael (0413 639 621)
REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED - IF YOU HAVE INQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL: RETREAT@IPC.ORG.AU